Our best-selling Purple Grape Hard Wax Beads are enriched with a sweet grape scent and Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, which is known for its potent antioxidant properties. With high elasticity and a low melting-point, our Purple Grape Hard Wax is ideal for estheticians looking to remove both fine and coarse hairs on all areas of their clients’ bodies.
Besides its rich antioxidant properties, Vitis Vinifera also acts as a natural preservative and promotes moisture restoration and helps the penetration of other key ingredients to improving the skin’s texture.
Like the rest of our hard waxes, our Purple Grape stripless wax is made in Italy with the finest natural ingredients, so it adheres to the hair without damaging the skin. These hard wax beads are particularly effective for face waxing, Brazilian waxing, bikini waxing, and other sensitive areas of the body. If you are a professional esthetician or beauty student, look no further than our Purple Grape Hard Wax.
- Carefully open the bag, and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.