Our iconic Ocean Blue Hard Wax Beads are a proprietary blend of traditional natural resins and unscented beeswax that provides the ultimate in hard wax hair removal. With its high flexibility and low melting point, our Ocean Blue hard wax is ideal for estheticians looking to remove both fine and coarse hair from all areas of their clients' bodies and has quickly become one of our most popular hard waxes.
Beeswax is a good moisturizer since it hydrates and calms the skin. It aids in the maintenance and healing of coarse or dry skin due to its capacity to retain moisture.
As is the case with all Nacach hard waxes, our Blue Hard Wax is created in Italy from the purest natural components. Our formulas are formulated to adhere to hair without irritating the skin. These Blue Hard Wax Beads are ideal for use on the face, Brazilian, and bikini areas, as well as on sensitive skin types. If you are a licensed esthetician or a student of the beauty industry, our Blue Hard Wax is a must-have.
- Carefully open the bag and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer, and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.