Made with titanium dioxide for sensitive skin, Nacach Yellow Hard Wax guarantees excellent results on even the most delicate of skin types and sensitive areas. This creamy and gentle hard wax beads with a warm vanilla scent, has a low temperature melting point and dry in no time while remaining completely pliable. This product has been expertly formulated for estheticians specializing in facial waxing, nostrils and other sensitive areas of the face and body.
Titanium dioxide is commonly micronized and coated for use in several cosmetics products. The presence of titanium dioxide promotes a smoother spread while providing adequate sun protection. Titanium dioxide is inert meaning it will not interact with other ingredients. This allows it to be applied to the most delicate regions of the body without the risk of allergic reactions
Made in Italy with the highest-quality ingredients, our Yellow Hard Wax adheres only to the hair, allowing professionals to provide a comfortable waxing experience for sensitive areas of the body. If you are a licensed esthetician or beauty student looking for the best natural hard wax, our Yellow stripless wax is the perfect option.
- Carefully open the bag, and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.