Our hard wax beads have been specially formulated for convenience and ease of use. Due to their low melting-point and high elasticity, these hard wax beans are incredibly gentle on the skin and effective for all types of hair.
Made in Italy with natural, high-quality ingredients, our stripless wax adheres only to the hair, guaranteeing excellent results on all areas of the body, including the most sensitive. This hard wax is particularly useful for Brazilian waxing, bikini waxing, facial waxing, and underarm waxing. If you are an esthetician looking for the best hard wax hair removal for your clients, these wax beads are the perfect option.
INCI/CTFA: Colophonium/Rosin, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Parfum/Fragrance, CI 61565/D&C Green. No. 6.
- Carefully open the bag, and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.