Our Azulene Gel Roll-On Wax Cartridge is fitting for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Azulene Oil is known for its antibacterial properties. This roll-on wax heats up at a low temperature to ensure the perfect level of comfort for your clients.
Azulene is known to reduce inflammation in the skin tissue. Additionally, it is also a rich antioxidant, meaning it can shield and protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
Azulene Roll-On Wax Cartridges are made in Italy using only quality natural ingredients. This easy-to-apply roll-on leaves no sticky mess. It is ideal for the nape of the neck, underarms, lower abdomen, back legs, arms, and full body. If you are a licensed esthetician or an aspiring student of cosmetology looking to boost your salon services, this might be the best wax roll to get you there.
Cartridge Size 100 ml / 3.3 fl. oz.
- Insert the cartridge into the wax heating device for about 20-30 minutes.
- Spread the wax in a thin, uniform layer on the surface to be depilated, applying in the direction of the hair growth.
- Press the waxing strip onto the previously applied wax until the fabric adheres entirely to the skin.
- Lift wax upwards sharply, starting from the bottom.
- Use a cleansing lubricant to remove any residual roll wax.
- Massage depilated region with a calming agent such as lavender oil.
Caution: Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A or alpha hydroxy acids.