The Nacach Hypoallergenic Grape Soft Wax contains Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, which is well-known for its natural antioxidant capabilities. This light purple soft wax is made with the finest hypoallergenic resins and is ideal for removing short hair. Additionally, our grape wax is ideal for a pleasant and calming hair waxing experience due to its superior components and low melting point.
Apart from its antioxidant capabilities, Vitis Vinifera functions as a natural preservative, promoting moisture restoration and facilitating the penetration of other important components that contribute to skin texture improvement.
As with all Nacach waxes, our best-selling Grape Soft Wax is crafted in Italy using only the finest ingredients. Our gentle waxes are ideal for removing short hair from bigger parts of the body, such as the arms, chest, and legs. If you are a beauty student or professional esthetician wishing to deliver the greatest soft wax hair removal, our grape wax is the answer.
|Can Size:||400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.|
How To Use Grape Soft Wax
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. We suggest using our Single Can Professional Wax Warmer
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Apply Hypoallergenic Rice Cream Soft Wax in the direction of hair development using Disposable Wax Spatulas.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.
- Apply a thin coat of soft wax in the direction of hair growth, keeping the spatula at a 45-60 degree angle, holding the skin firmly where the application begins.
- Grasp approximately 4 inches of the strip and adhere the rest of the strip to the waxed area by rubbing it vigorously.
- Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible, holding the skin taut at the place where the motion begins. Then, remove the strip with fast pulling action in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once the full process is completed, we recommend the use of a post-depilatory care product.
Caution: Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A or Alpha hydroxy acids.