Our Jasmin Green stripless wax has been specially formulated for convenience and ease of use. Due to their low melting-point and high elasticity, estheticians can provide their clients with a gentle and pleasant waxing experience.
Jasmin Green contains powerful antioxidants. Besides its rich antioxidant content, it has strong anti-microbial properties and performs well as an anti-inflammatory, which is especially helpful in managing skin problems. Additionally, because of its enriched moisture content, Jasmin Green treats dry skin and won't clog your clients’ pores.
Made in Italy with natural, high-quality ingredients, our Jasmin Green Hard Wax adheres only to the hair, guaranteeing excellent results on underarms- bikini Jasmin hard wax is effective on all types of hair.If you are an esthetician looking for the best hard wax for your clients, our Jasmin Green Wax is the perfect option.
- Carefully open the bag, and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.