Nacach Perlage Soft Wax is made of traditional resins with a delicate scent and soothing ingredients, making it the perfect waxing product for sensitive skin. Made with titanium dioxide, and other top-quality ingredients, this gold appearance soft wax will leave the skin feeling smooth and revitalized. In addition to its high-quality ingredients, its low melting point helps reduce irritation and overall discomfort.
Our soft waxes are imported from Italy and are best suited for larger areas of the body, such as your back, chest, arms, and legs. Formulated with the finest ingredients, this Perlage wax for sensitive skin will provide an unparalleled hair removal experience for your clients.
||400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.
How To Use Soft Wax:
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. To avoid burns, always test the wax temperature on a small area before applying it.
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Each and every time dip a new spatula into the wax container and using a thin coating of wax, apply it in the direction of hair development.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.
- Apply a thin coat of soft wax in the direction of hair growth, keeping the spatula at a 45-60 degree angle, holding the skin firmly where the application begins.
- Grasp approximately 4 inches of the strip and adhere the rest of the strip to the waxed area by rubbing it vigorously.
- Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible, holding the skin taut at the place where the motion begins. Then, remove the strip with fast pulling action in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once the full process is completed, we recommend the use of a post-depilatory care product.
Caution: Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A or Alpha hydroxy acids.
INCI/CTFA: Glyceryl Rosinate, Colophonium/Rosin, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Mica, Illicium Verum Oil, Titanium Dioxide