Purple Professional Hard Wax Beads
Our most popular Purple Grape Hard Wax Beads are infused with a delicious grape smell and Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, which is renowned for its high antioxidant effects. With a high degree of flexibility and a low melting point, our Purple Grape Hard Wax is suitable for estheticians who want to remove both fine and coarse hair from all parts of their clients' bodies.
For Estheticians, Purple Grape Hard Wax
Apart from its high antioxidant content, Vitis Vinifera functions as a natural preservative, promotes moisture restoration, and aids in the penetration of other important elements that contribute to skin texture improvement.
Purple Stripless WaxAs with the rest of our hard waxes, our Purple Grape stripless wax is crafted in Italy using only the finest natural ingredients, ensuring that it sticks to the hair without causing skin irritation. These firm wax beads are very efficient for face, Brazilian, bikini, and other delicate parts of the body waxing. If you are a professional esthetician or a beauty student, our Purple Grape Hard Wax is a must-have.
- Carefully open the bag, and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.