Nacach Yellow Hard Wax is formulated with titanium dioxide for sensitive skin, ensuring great results on even the most delicate skin types and sensitive regions. This smooth and creamy hard wax beads with a pleasant vanilla smell melts at a low temperature and dries quickly while staying entirely malleable. This lotion was skillfully created for estheticians that specialize in facial waxing, nostrils, and other sensitive facial and body regions.
Titanium dioxide is frequently micronized and coated for usage in a variety of cosmetics. Titanium dioxide contributes to a more even distribution while also offering excellent sun protection. Titanium dioxide is an inert substance, which means that it will not react with other substances. This enables it to be administered to the body's most delicate areas without causing allergic responses.
Made in Italy from the finest materials, our Yellow Hard Wax clings to only hair, enabling experts to deliver a comfortable waxing treatment for delicate parts of the body. If you're a licensed esthetician or beauty student seeking for the best natural hard wax on the market, our Yellow stripless wax is an excellent choice.
- Carefully open the bag, and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.