Our Pure Pink Soft Wax has been formulated with the best hypoallergenic raw materials and titanium dioxide. It has a creamy consistency as well as an attractive fruity scent. It has a low melting point, this type is excellent for sensitive skin, all areas of the body, and hair types. Just give it a try and your customers will instantly notice the superior quality differences and a comfortable temperature at body contact.
||400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.
How To Use Soft Wax:
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. To avoid burns, always test the wax temperature on a small area before applying it.
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Each and every time dip a new spatula into the wax container and using a thin coating of wax, apply it in the direction of hair development.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.
- Apply a thin coat of the product in the direction of hair growth, keeping the spatula at a 45-60 degree angle, holding the skin firmly where the application 2 arasp approx. 4 inches of the strip and adhere the rest of the strip to the waxed area by rubbing it vigorously:
- Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible, holding the skin taut at the place where the motion begins. Then, remove the strip with a fast pulling action in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Polycyclopentandiene, Mineral oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Titanium dioxide, Fragrance