Our Hypoallergenic Ocean Blue Soft Wax has been formulated to deliver an exquisitely pleasant soft wax hair removal experience. In addition to high-quality ingredients, our wax has been enriched with a fragrant scent inspired by nature and a bright blue color that will transport clients to their favorite beach. With soothing ingredients like hypoallergenic resins, this soft wax is excellent for short hair in large body areas.
Best Soft Wax for hair removal
We've created the best wax specifically for professionals. Our Italian-made soft waxes are ideal for your chest, back, arms, and legs. Formulated with the best ingredients, our Ocean Blue Soft Wax for all types of skin will provide a premium-quality service. To achieve the best results, we recommend using our Nacach Hypoallergenic Ocean Blue Soft Wax in conjunction with our Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream. This is the best soft wax product for those who want to wax quickly and save time.
|Can Size:||400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.|
How To Use
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. To avoid burns, always test the wax temperature on a small area before applying it.
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Each and every time dip a new spatula into the wax container and using a thin coating of wax, apply it in the direction of hair development.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.
- Apply a thin coat of soft wax in the direction of hair growth, keeping the spatula at a 45-60 degree angle, holding the skin firmly where the application begins.
- Grasp approximately 4 inches of the strip and adhere the rest of the strip to the waxed area by rubbing it vigorously.
- Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible, holding the skin taut at the place where the motion begins. Then, remove the strip with fast pulling action in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once the full process is completed, we recommend the use of a post-depilatory care product.
Caution: Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A or Alpha hydroxy acids.