Nacach Black Hard Wax Beads has been uniquely formulated for the trickiest zones. Made with the finest ingredients for unbeatable performance, our Black Hard Wax Beads remove hair at first pass. This product is ideal for waxing male clients because of its ability to remove coarse hair with ease, but it is effective and can be used on all genders. Clients can now rest easy knowing they are in capable hands.
Our Black Hard Wax is made in Italy with premium ingredients for the best possible waxing experience. If you are an esthetician with male clientele, our professional Black Hard Wax is an excellent choice.
- Carefully open the bag, and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.