With a creamy texture and sweet chocolate scent, this low-temperature formula was developed to make soft wax hair removal a more pleasant experience for your clients. Our Hypoallergenic Chocolate Soft Wax is made with high-quality hypoallergenic resins and titanium dioxide, which is the perfect combination to prevent any irritation.
|Can Size:||400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.|
How To Use Chocolate Soft Wax
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. To avoid burns, always test the wax temperature on a small area before applying it.
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Apply Hypoallergenic Rice Cream Soft Wax in the direction of hair development using Disposable Wax Spatulas.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.
- Apply a thin coat of soft wax in the direction of hair growth, keeping the spatula at a 45-60 degree angle, holding the skin firmly where the application begins.
- Grasp approximately 4 inches of the strip and adhere the rest of the strip to the waxed area by rubbing it vigorously.
- Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible, holding the skin taut at the place where the motion begins. Then, remove the strip with fast pulling action in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once the full process is completed, we recommend the use of a post-depilatory care product.
Caution: Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A or Alpha hydroxy acids.