With a creamy texture and sweet coconut scent, this formula was created to make soft wax hair removal a more soothing and pleasant experience. Our Coconut Wax is formulated with premium-quality hypoallergenic resins and titanium dioxide, which make spreading easier and depilation a much gentle process. Estheticians can now elevate their game in providing their clients with a memorable waxing experience. Ideal for the removal of hair in all areas of the body, even the more sensitive ones.
Our Hypoallergenic Coconut Soft Wax is produced in Italy with only the best ingredients. Nacach oil-soluble soft waxes are excellent for larger areas of the body. Our products meet the highest standards in the industry, making them a perfect option whether you are a professional esthetician or beauty student.
|Can Size:||400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.|
How To Use Coconut Soft Wax
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. We suggest using our Single Can Professional Wax Warmer
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Apply Hypoallergenic Rice Cream Soft Wax in the direction of hair development using Disposable Wax Spatulas.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.
- Apply a thin coat of soft wax in the direction of hair growth, keeping the spatula at a 45-60 degree angle, holding the skin firmly where the application begins.
- Grasp approximately 4 inches of the strip and adhere the rest of the strip to the waxed area by rubbing it vigorously.
- Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible, holding the skin taut at the place where the motion begins. Then, remove the strip with fast pulling action in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once the full process is completed, we recommend the use of a post-depilatory care product.
Caution: Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A or Alpha hydroxy acids.