Our signature Ocean Blue Hard Wax Beads are formulated with pure beeswax and a fragrant scent inspired by nature to deliver the ultimate hard wax hair removal experience. With high elasticity and a low-temperature melting-point, our blue stripless wax is ideal for estheticians looking to remove both fine and coarse hairs on all areas of their clients’ bodies.
Beeswax hydrates and calms the skin and is a great way to keep the skin moisturized. It helps preserve and restore coarse or dry skin because of its ability to retain moisture.
Like the rest of Nacach hard waxes, our Blue Hard Wax is made in Italy with the finest natural ingredients. Our formulas are made so that they adhere to the hair without irritating the skin. These Blue Hard Wax Beads are particularly effective for face waxing, Brazilian waxing, bikini waxing, and sensitive skin types. If you are a professional esthetician or beauty student, look no further than our Blue Hard Wax.
- Carefully open the bag and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer, and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
- Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Nacach Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
- Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
- After treatment, we recommend the use of Nacach Wax post-depilatory creams to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.