Our Aloe Gel Soft Wax is made with the highest-quality hypoallergenic resins and natural aloe extracts. The ingredients in this soft wax have been carefully selected to soothe the skin in order to prevent redness. Our Aloe Gel formula, transparent green in color and with a low melting point, is perfect for estheticians looking to provide their clients with a soothing soft wax hair removal experience.
Our soft waxes are ideal for larger areas of the body, such as arms, legs, and backs. If you are an esthetician looking to provide the best soft wax service to your clients, our Aloe Gel wax is the perfect option.
|400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.
How To Use Hypoallergenic Aloe Gel Soft Wax
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. To avoid burns, always test the wax temperature on a small area before applying it.
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Apply Hypoallergenic Rice Cream Soft Wax in the direction of hair development using Disposable Wax Spatulas.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.