Nacach Hypoallergenic Grape Soft Wax is enriched with Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, which is known for its natural antioxidant properties. Made with the finest hypoallergenic resins, this light purple soft wax is excellent for the removal of short hair. Additionally, because of its premium ingredients and low melting point, our grape wax is perfect for a pleasant and soothing hair waxing removal experience.
Besides its rich antioxidant properties, Vitis Vinifera also acts as a natural preservative and promotes moisture restoration and helps the penetration of other key ingredients to improving the skin’s texture.
Like the rest of Nacach waxes, our best-selling Grape Soft Wax is made in Italy with premium ingredients. Our soft waxes are perfect for short hair on larger areas of the body, including your arms, chest, and legs. If you are a beauty student or professional esthetician looking to provide the best soft wax hair removal, look no further than our grape wax.
|Can Size:||400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.|
How To Use Grape Soft Wax
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. We suggest using our Single Can Professional Wax Warmer
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Apply Hypoallergenic Rice Cream Soft Wax in the direction of hair development using Disposable Wax Spatulas.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.
- Apply a thin coat of soft wax in the direction of hair growth, keeping the spatula at a 45-60 degree angle, holding the skin firmly where the application begins.
- Grasp approximately 4 inches of the strip and adhere the rest of the strip to the waxed area by rubbing it vigorously.
- Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible, holding the skin taut at the place where the motion begins. Then, remove the strip with fast pulling action in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once the full process is completed, we recommend the use of a post-depilatory care product.
Caution: Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A or Alpha hydroxy acids.