Nacach Hypoallergenic Grape Soft Wax is enriched with Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, which is known for its natural antioxidant properties. Made with the finest hypoallergenic resins, this light purple soft wax is excellent for the removal of short hair. Additionally, because of its premium ingredients and low melting point, our grape wax is perfect for a pleasant and soothing hair waxing removal experience.
Besides its rich antioxidant properties, Vitis Vinifera also acts as a natural preservative and promotes moisture restoration and helps the penetration of other key ingredients to improving the skin’s texture.
Like the rest of Nacach waxes, our best-selling Grape Soft Wax is made in Italy with premium ingredients. Our soft waxes are perfect for short hair on larger areas of the body, including your arms, chest, and legs. If you are a beauty student or professional esthetician looking to provide the best soft wax hair removal, look no further than our grape wax.
|400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.
How To Use Grape Soft Wax
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. We suggest using our Single Can Professional Wax Warmer
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Apply Hypoallergenic Rice Cream Soft Wax in the direction of hair development using Disposable Wax Spatulas.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.