Our Tea Tree Oil Roll-On Wax Cartridge has a rich and creamy texture with a light scent. This roll-on wax is formulated with hypoallergenic ingredients and tea tree oil, which has powerful antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help in soothing the skin and calming any irritation. This product is good for all skin types and heats up at a low temperature to ensure the perfect level of comfort for clients.
The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil help to soothe and relieve irritated skin. It also helps to reduce redness and swelling, making it a great addition to any salon’s waxing supplies.
Like the rest of Nacach’s roll-on waxes, our Our Tea Tree Oil Roll-on Wax Cartridge is made in Italy with only the finest ingredients. These practical waxes are perfect for large areas of the body, like arms, legs, and back. If you are a professional esthetician or student looking to provide a premium-quality service to your clients, our Tea Tree Oil Roll-on Wax Cartridge is a perfect choice.
Cartridge Size 100 ml / 3.3 fl. oz.
- Insert the cartridge into the wax heating device for about 20-30 minutes.
- Spread the wax in a thin, uniform layer on the surface to be depilated, applying in the direction of the hair growth.
- Press the waxing strip onto the previously applied wax until the fabric adheres entirely to the skin.
- Lift wax upwards sharply, starting from the bottom.
- Use a cleansing lubricant to remove any residual roll wax.
- Massage depilated region with a calming agent such as lavender oil.
Caution: Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A or alpha hydroxy acids.