Nacach Tea Tree Oil Soft Wax is enriched with Melaleuca Alternifolia, a well-known ingredient for its powerful antiseptic and antibacterial properties and is ideal for sensitive skin. Made with top-quality hypoallergenic resins and titanium dioxide, this creamy soft wax is excellent for areas with short hair. Additionally, its soothing ingredients and low melting point allow estheticians to provide their clients with a waxing experience to remember.
The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil help to soothe and relieve irritated skin. It also helps to reduce redness and swelling making it a great addition to any salon’s waxing supplies.
Our Italian-made soft waxes are perfect for larger areas of the body, such as your chest, back, arms, and legs. Formulated with the finest ingredients, this Tea Tree Oil Wax for sensitive skin will provide a premium-quality soft wax hair removal experience to your clients.
|400 ml / 13.52 fl. Oz.
How To Use Soft Wax:
- Warm the wax in a wax warmer until it has melted and reached a liquid consistency. To avoid burns, always test the wax temperature on a small area before applying it.
- Gently apply one of our Pre-Wax Care products to the area.
- Each and every time dip a new spatula into the wax container and using a thin coating of wax, apply it in the direction of hair development.
- Apply a non-woven or muslin strip and firmly press it in place. Lift a strip's border and pull it off in one swift motion, this time against the hair growth.
- To finish the treatment, gently apply the Nacach Post Wax Refreshing Cream massage smooth until absorbed.